Sunday, December 21, 2008

And so it begins...


In my mind, travel and living are synonymous. Ever since I was born, I have been in a constant state of movement, whether it be preparing for a trip, being on a trip, or coming back from one and anticipating the next. While I have always appreciated every opportunity that I've had to travel, it has only been recently that I have realized how deep my passion runs.


Traveling allows you to be in a perpetual state of change, and it is change that I crave. There is no getting bored, no tiring of the "same-old, same-old" when you are voyaging. The insatiable thirst for learning allows us to experience cultures and gain knowledge that can't be learned in a classroom or by reading a book. There is always something to discover, something different to try, and someone new to meet. And it is that freshness, that constant possibility of novelty that is the source of my love of traveling.


I wanted to start this blog to be a source of all things travel! Upcoming features include top ten lists, travel tips, interviews with veteran travelers, and much more! I hope that through this blog, I'll be able to pass my love for traveling on to you and inspire you to begin journeying! If you have any suggestions, comments, or special requests, PLEASE feel free to email me at melissamlandry@hotmail.com.


Happy trails!


No comments:

Post a Comment