Sunday, January 4, 2009

STA's World Traveler Internship 2009!

According to STA Travel, “only 1.4% of the 18.4 million college students travel overseas as part of their education.” So, to cure that, they are offering an internship that sends two people around the world (on their dime) to video and blog about their trip in order to inspire other young adults to travel and experience all that our wonderful world has to offer!

Could there be a more perfect job?! I think not.


This internship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I when I found out about it, I almost hyperventilated, I was so excited! If you could custom-make a job for me, this would be it! Almost every day, I am talking to friends, family, or strangers about the wonders of traveling. There is truly no formal education that could teach someone the things that are learned while on the road. It would make me so happy to be able to show others why they should travel, something that gives me so much joy! So these past couple of weeks I have been preparing my application and it is officially ready to be posted!


Please, please, please, help me to accomplish this goal! The more people that see and comment on my video, the better my chances of getting selected! Please send this video to all of your friends, and help my dream come true!



No comments:

Post a Comment